Aircooled Volkswagen Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,295 Posts
dunebuggydale said:
you have to understand one thing jerry needs his naps/sleep That is why he has a motorhome with a frig to keep someones beer cold......
THUMBS UP SMALL

Holeshot Photos said:
Funny... you chose all the tracks within 2 hours of you... haha :) ... except NJ of course.
VMP is 2hrs 45 mins and ETown is 4 1/2 hrs....Although Capitol has done alot to become a better track also!

Now back on topic! I will try and run some ECPRA Pro Mod this year!

·
Premium Member
1,627 Posts
vwracer said:
Although Capitol has done alot to become a better track also!
I was very impressed with capitol. It's a nice small track, but a very good small track. And the track was on kill... well so was Jerry's Wheelies

Maybe ECPRA could make this an addition?

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
t-3racer said:
Chad, we will be running Pro Mod at all races except the Bug Out at Virgina Motorsports Park. They already have MADRA Pro Outlaw class at that event which has rules very similar to our Pro Mod class. You can run turbo,nitrous or all motor in that class. If an ECPRA Pro Mod racer wants to run the Pro Outlaw class at that race we will count any round wins and race entry just like the other races on our schedule towards the ECPRA Pro Mod season champioship. This is the only Pro Outlaw race where you can gain points for ECPRA Pro Mod.

The track is a NHRA quality venue with excellent facilities.
Interesting... Depending on how Larry's and DragNite go, might have to leave the rig out there!

Went to VMP once back in the NHRA Sport Compact days. Great facility for sure. Reminds me of Maple Grove with all the trees. Great Pizza joint just up the road too...

·
Registered
65 Posts
Imerntioned earlier that we on the east coast have cars that do not get a lot of rection. we would love to to have you and POPs come out to the bug out in May or Sept to run with the Prw Outlaws

·
Premium Member
1,627 Posts
Chad. How big is your rig? What would you need to leave? I have a house an hour from VMP and a buddy of mine has some land. I'm sure we can find accommodations somehow.

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Holeshot Photos said:
Chad. How big is your rig? What would you need to leave? I have a house an hour from VMP and a buddy of mine has some land. I'm sure we can find accommodations somehow.
Trailer is 37' tip to tip. Kinda hard to say how everything would work out. We shall just have to play it by ear and see how Larry's goes...

21 - 28 of 28 Posts