Aircooled Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Site Admin
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple UAC updates…

Last week, before we went into the long holiday weekend, an upgrade was made to the UAC website and server, so the website should be loading even quicker than before! I’m on the site every day, and I’ve already noticed how much faster the site is loading!

I’m also happy to announce some additional help behind the scenes. I want to introduce Phil, who will be joining the admin team, and will be taking care of helping with the site and community.

My goal is to continue growing and expanding the UAC, as we continue to be a tremendous resource for the aircooled community.

Thanks!

·
Administrator
80 Posts
Hello!

Thanks for the introduction Lash.

My name is Philip, I am a community manager for Verticalscope.com and will be joining the site to take over the webmaster duties for for Lash.

I am here to help primarily with the technical end of things and help keep the lights on. I posted a real basic run down to answer common questions below. If you have more questions or concerns please feel free to post them or send me a message.

What are our intentions?

We bring reliability, support and the infrastructure needed to ensure that the community will be around for years to come. It’s our goal to work with your board staff to help provide the resources and required to give this community a broader reach, to attract new members to better the overall knowledge shared in the community.

Will leadership change?

Continuity is the focus here, You as the membership work very hard to keep building this community while staff keep the walls and the roof up in this place; We are primarily here to make sure the lights stay on. Every community is unique and should always be respected in that regard. You guys have established your own unique rules and regulations and a strong reputation that is carried by all of this and it’s paramount that we maintain this level of integrity.

What am I here for?

My primary role is to be the technical contact as I said earlier you all built the foundation and keep the roof from falling, I am here keeping the lights on inside. I will be on the forum checking in daily to make sure regular maintenance is all taken care of and keep things running smoothly from behind the scenes. We will also be setting up a help desk on the site for when you have questions or issues with the site or your account and need assistance.

I do look forward to getting to know you all!

Thanks,

Philip

1 - 4 of 4 Posts