Aircooled Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ladies,

I have created this place for you to hopefully participate without fear of being attacked for your feelings or comments.
I give you my word I will control by whatever means the members who violate the goals of this forum!

Spread the word and get the ladies talking!

Thanks for looking

·
Registered
402 Posts
This site keeps growing look at all the topics we have out there - thanks Brian, and a shout out to my friend Susy for all her work on keeping track of all the participants and points

·
Premium Member
490 Posts
Yeah, Thanks Brian! Your support for the ladies is awesome.. Thank you.. Thank you.. Thank you... :D

Susy, your hard work is so appreciated.. Thank you just doesn't seem like enough sometimes! We actually have something we can call our own at the races!

Sasha

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Look out Powder puff!! I have a newbee for you to break in. Most likely october drag day will be her first race and she cant wait. My daughter Stephanie, she already asked if she can race with her learners permit...lol

Attachments

·
Registered
12,854 Posts
RED BARON said:
Look out Powder puff!! I have a newbee for you to break in. Most likely october drag day will be her first race and she cant wait. My daughter Stephanie, she already asked if she can race with her learners permit...lol
Eric how has she enjoyed this year?

Need to find new girls to come support the class

1 - 18 of 18 Posts