Aircooled Volkswagen Forum banner
281 - 300 of 332 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Boys, have you all got a plan for the Saturday Night Cruise for Farmington? I know that many others like doing that along with you guys.
Would like to get that posted on the Farmington event page and if you want to go to the Sonic down the road from the Hotel, I need to set that up too.
Just let me know.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #284 ·
i'll have to cruise the day of at the track. if someone wants to organize the cruise for sat night that would be great.

·
Premium Member
1,295 Posts
I plan on coming down with or without my car! If it's ready then I'll bring it, if not I'll come and antagonize everyone!

·
Premium Member
938 Posts
vwracer said:
I plan on coming down with or without my car! If it's ready then I'll bring it, if not I'll come and antagonize everyone!
If I come south again before you are supposed to leave for the Farm, I will come to your house and not leave until you finish your car.

·
Premium Member
1,295 Posts
dragbug4064 said:
If I come south again before you are supposed to leave for the Farm, I will come to your house and not leave until you finish your car.
Nice! The longblock is together but I'm not rushing it. We just freshened it and are upgrading a few things. It's not coming out until I get a few things that have been bugging me straight.

281 - 300 of 332 Posts