Aircooled Volkswagen Forum banner
301 - 320 of 332 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
I will be in Farmington with or without "The Dick Gnat”. Funds are crazy tight right now, so hopefully I have enough money to get my Trans back together. I promise once I get it back together I will not Drag anything down the track or Break anything major for at least a few races. :suicide:
I have a job interview this Wednesday, if I get that job money wont be an issiue for a long time. Wish me luck :tease:

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
Good luck on the interviews Mack. I know you've been out of the game awhile but it's like riding a horse, you never forget how. That's what I tell my stable of ladies. For you it's different because you are older and have put on a little weight but there are dudes that pay for that kinda thing. Once your callouses build back up on your knees you'll be taking them down one after another. I just hope you get a pimp that respects you this time.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
M Loyd aka Ovalnut said:
Good luck on the interviews Mack. I know you've been out of the game awhile but it's like riding a horse, you never forget how. That's what I tell my stable of ladies. For you it's different because you are older and have put on a little weight but there are dudes that pay for that kinda thing. Once your callouses build back up on your knees you'll be taking them down one after another. I just hope you get a pimp that respects you this time.
DOH!

·
Registered
12,854 Posts
If any ASA members want to submit their best runs to the Street Top Ten List please email photos of your car and timeslip to [email protected]

Good list for some bragging rights and motivating to climb the list to #1

Thanks
Brian

·
Premium Member
3,965 Posts
Brian Watts said:
If any ASA members want to submit their best runs to the Street Top Ten List please email photos of your car and timeslip to [email protected]

Good list for some bragging rights and motivating to climb the list to #1

Thanks
Brian
Brian if you ever get to meet these bunch of hillbillys/yankees/******** and a few Florida guys you would be amazed that they can even turn on a computer much less operate one

·
Registered
37 Posts
hillbillys/yankees/******** and a few Florida guys

Thanks, thats a compliment. Well except for the yankee part, but hey you got to take a few right... and the ones we got are good dudes.

301 - 320 of 332 Posts