Aircooled Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
The owner races nhra division 7 super gas. Or he did at one time. Very nice guy. I talked with him a bit at one of the races here in Redding a few years ago.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gotcha,
Very cool to know we have a Norcal guy doing some good stuff.

Living in Volcano though LOL tiny tiny town!!

·
Premium Member
3,159 Posts
Yes i have one of my shifter kits in Bruce's Naturally asperated Bug.
He runs that car on the Islands.
He visited us last year at a Bug-O-Rama nice guy and he gave me some coffee from kona and a shirt from his old firehouse (retired fireman)

Jerry

·
Registered
2 Posts
bruce Akajis lives and runs this car in Kauai.it is my old car steve brower,browers auto body gold and white car,bruce and i have been corisponding,seams like a great guy.

·
Registered
12,854 Posts
hotrodnv said:
bruce Akajis lives and runs this car in Kauai.it is my old car steve brower,browers auto body gold and white car,bruce and i have been corisponding,seams like a great guy.
No kidding, didnt know it was Steves old car thats cool to see it still racing!!

I have lots of photos of that bug in Gold but they are packed away!

·
Premium Member
2,069 Posts
Oh i know where its at. There are a lot of very small towns up there. Just giving you a bad time brian !!

I miss it up in that area. Had a lot of fun up there and really loved going to high school up there as well. Lots of good times for me growing up in amador and calaveras county.

Jeff

·
Registered
12,854 Posts
JK Fab said:
Oh i know where its at. There are a lot of very small towns up there. Just giving you a bad time brian !!

I miss it up in that area. Had a lot of fun up there and really loved going to high school up there as well. Lots of good times for me growing up in amador and calaveras county.

Jeff
I bet a very scenic drive anywhere in that area!

The VW shows in Murphy and Angel's Camp are always a good time!

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
JK Fab said:

Jeff
a freind lived over in that area, went down to visit once.. very nice area, lot of history it seemed like.

·
Registered
195 Posts
not trying to knock on greg, hes a great guy and a hell of a driver, but I considered my options and ended up with a "name brand" vacuum pump.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts