Aircooled Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in need of a golf cart for the Arizona Vw Nationals. I'll be onsite doing the event photos. Does someone have a golf cart i can rent/borrow the entire day on sunday and possibly saturday?

·
Registered
254 Posts
Golf Cart? You need a caddy too? Are you that old and run down.... at your age? Give me a break. When I was your age..... blah, blah, blah. :violin:

·
Premium Member
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
deano said:
Golf Cart? You need a caddy too? Are you that old and run down.... at your age? Give me a break. When I was your age..... blah, blah, blah. :violin:
Geez.... i swear. Ok my lazy ass doesn't wanna lug those heavy ass box of frames around.

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
Holeshot Photos said:
Geez.... i swear. Ok my lazy ass doesn't wanna lug those heavy ass box of frames around.

not sure if you can see it, but he's such a good photographer he can take photos with no hands!
cmon people, someone hook this guy up!

·
Premium Member
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I found a local rental dealer. It's $55 a day to rent a cart. Great deal. However delivery fee is high. Anyone else need to rent a golf cart and we can split it?

·
Premium Member
3,906 Posts
Is there some reason you specifically want a golf cart? If it's just to carry you & your junk up & down & around the track, why not get a truck? It would probably be less expensive to rent & you don't have to worry about having it delivered or picked up when you're done with it. It would also come with the benefit of air conditioning inside........ something that comes in pretty handy when you're in the desert. :happy:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts