Aircooled Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are 2 weeks away from our next NCVWDRA bracket Eliminator at Quaker City Motorsports Park in Salem Ohio!
Saturday August 23rd. Gates open at 10am with time trial starting about noon. Full 1/4 mile VW bracket racing!
Dust off those heaps and drag em' out to Quaker City! $40.00 entry gets you in the action! 100% payout of entry fees PLUS sponsor bonus cash and prizes! You gotta be in it to win it so............See you at the track!

·
Registered
20 Posts
hey doug is the punisher going to be making any passes saturday at quaker???? as long as the weather holds out me and jori will be in the stands!!!

·
Premium Member
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey doug is the punisher going to be making any passes saturday at quaker???? as long as the weather holds out me and jori will be in the stands!!!
Got the trans back from Tommy last weekend. He still has the turbo in for rebuild. I'm bringing the Thing and I think I have my wife talked into racing our Cabriolet for another car. Get out there!

·
Registered
476 Posts
I'm gonna have to miss another one. Totaled the minivan when someone pulled out infront of me earlier this week. I can't afford an equal replacement, so I get to fix it on my own, out of pocket. The money the insurance company is willing to give me, for what was a perfectly good running/driving vehicle, isn't enough to buy a mini BIKE. I'm on hold until it gets back on the road. Hope to make it on the 6th.

·
Premium Member
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Big money VW bracket race at Quaker City Motorsports Park TODAY!!!!!!! I'm bringing 2 cars, Kevin Callahan is bringing 2 cars, Joey and Erica are brining 2 cars, possibly Eric and Teresa with 2 cars! Let's get those VW's on the track! Let's get the car count and the payout up! Cut a light and run your number! One class, ALL run!
Gates open at 11am. Big cars start time trials noon to 1pm. Eliminations start 5-6pm. Gotta be in it to win it!
See you at the track!

·
Registered
476 Posts
Awesome! I don't think anyone's gone 3 in a row! Congrats Troy! I guess those past broken 2nd gears are looking so bad anymore! Congrats to Erica, and Joey going deep into the rounds after such a long haul!

·
Registered
476 Posts
Oh yeah, Doug took the first event. Sorry Doug! I'm thinking of your run at Larry's, and your two NCVWDRA events. Anyways with your run down at Dragnight, it looks like a pretty damn successful year so far!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts