Aircooled Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is one of my toys in my collection. I bought it years ago from a shop in Huntington Beach when I was at one of the early Southern California Bug In's back in the day.
Never could bring myself to smoke any tobacco, yes I said tobacco, in it. It is still NOS.

·
Registered
324 Posts
I have one very similar to it, except that the ceramic body is green.
(and yes, back in the 70's, the stinger ran rich a lot....) :busted:

·
Premium Member
3,906 Posts
buggdude67 said:
Never could bring myself to smoke any tobacco, yes I said tobacco, in it. It is still NOS.
Tobacco is an :angel:acceptable & legal :angel: term for any & all smoke-able plants. :devilsidesmile:

·
Registered
6,178 Posts
buggdude67 said:
This is one of my toys in my collection. I bought it years ago from a shop in Huntington Beach when I was at one of the early Southern California Bug In's back in the day.

Very cool Rich. Let me know if you ever come across a Bus version with a longer stinger.
Not for me of course, it's for a friend of mine.

·
Premium Member
3,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Brian Watts said:
LOL :w00t:
I used to smoke tobacco's back then, but could never bring myself to use this one, I wanted to, just couldn't. As soon as I bought it, it became a part or my collection.

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Rich Duncan Jr said:

If prop 19 passes in CA this Bong will be legal to use. Most likely You can sell it for good $$$$.
You toke on the stinger? Where's the carburetor located? Maybe Rich can chime in.

·
Premium Member
3,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
portersprecision said:
If prop 19 passes in CA this Bong will be legal to use. Most likely You can sell it for good $$$$.
You toke on the stinger? Where's the carburetor located? Maybe Rich can chime in.
Well I am not sure what you mean by a carburetor :grinwink: :grinwink:, but there is a hole in the rear window.

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
That would be the carb hole (back window). Can't believe I missed it also. Does it come with an optional party bowl or just the single hitter as shown? lol

·
Premium Member
3,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
portersprecision said:
That would be the carb hole (back window). Can't believe I missed it also. Does it come with an optional party bowl or just the single hitter as shown? lol
Well I am not sure how much partying you can do with TOBACCO :grinwink:, but no it just has the one bowl.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts