Aircooled Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the racing gods did not look to favorably upon the third MSVWRA event of the season. The event was cancelled due to rain. The MSVWRA racers who made the tow decided that a reschedule could not happen so all decided that a 25 pt award would be given to all racers who attempted to enter the day event. The rescheduled Bug in will have racing on the 11Th but this will not be a points race for the MSVWRA. Please, if you can, support the Denver event on the new date. Grand Junction will remain the final points race for the MSVWRA on August 24Th.

·
Registered
233 Posts
realfastbug said:
You guys coming back next week? Would be good to see you this time lol.
Ryan, it doesn't look like it's going to happen, Wendy reminded me of the cruise we need to pay off August 20th. :doh:

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For a moment I thought the Lambs lost their mind....LOL. Lets have some fun in Denver and support the event the best we can. I would never expect a return visit from out long distant friends. Not that you will be missed ! See you long haul guys in Grand Junction!

·
Registered
233 Posts
We can't wait for Junction! Just a few more parts and rebuilds and the Lamb Clan should be there with 3 cars. :jig:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts