Aircooled Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 177 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well again i will not be able to make it to the race. I however will TRY and keep the updates, some pics, time sheets etc etc posted on here.

If other members want to post info about the race, please use this thread to do so. That way we dont start multiple threads as that can get confusing !

Everyone please be safe !

Jeff

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
I am jealous of all of you that are going. Please be safe!

·
Registered
882 Posts
Holeshot Photos said:
Sure is awfully quiet out there. WTF. No updates. No photos? Is anyone running?
Just Test N Tune on Friday night that's not part of Bugorama. A lot of us haven't left home yet. I'm sure some of the VW guys (especially those living in the area) are running. Any info Chris Brown, Tony Klink or?????

·
Premium Member
6,194 Posts
Tony was here... Went home for the night.

Harvey ran a [email protected] 155.. Sounded like he has a lot more In it... Took a while to come up on boost at the line. I think he started pumping the throttle and it spooled up and went.

·
Registered
5,367 Posts
I seen somebody run quicker than the record for their class today... They the proceeded to load it on the trailer and took the truck to the hotel

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Good luck to everyone out there and be safe! I was unable to make sure I had the gremlins out of my car in time.

Hope to see good numbers posted by everyone

·
Premium Member
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Not a problem. I will be trying to keep this thread updated through the whole weekend !!!!

1 - 20 of 177 Posts