Aircooled Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a set of the new case studs from BugPack and was real happy with the quality and the customer service.

Maybe I got lucky and just talked to the right person but was real happy with their service in a world where customer service doesn't seem to matter anymore

·
Premium Member
3,117 Posts
I too picked up a set of the new Bugpack studs, and from what I can tell so far, TOP QUALITY. Made in USA. ;) And you'll be hard-pressed to match the customer service, so much better than so many others. These guys have their act together and getting better all the time. Support those who support YOU.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
They are similar with the 12 point flanged nuts ala arp....... FWIW ive ran the old bugpacks a few times and been very pleased with em 10 and 8 mm versions.....

·
Registered
12,854 Posts
Very Nice quality!

ETR is using them on the new engine and is very happy!!

Give them a try guys their customer service is fantastic!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Adrian @ Headflow Masters has Autocraft style Head studs. I am running a set in my motor & am very happy with them. They are not the Vanagon studs. They are 12MM necked down to 10 MM to the end. You take out the case savers & they screw directly into the case. They will torque to OVER 100 LBS with no stretch. They came with nuts & washers. (760) 727-1827

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Dom or Rick would it be possible to get a custom set of all short studs or all long? If so I will give you a call after the holidays.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts