Aircooled Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
12,854 Posts
1bad67 said:
I have always had no problems with bugpack and the parts have never been any problems
I agree, we have a couple Bug Pack guys as members and they have always always done whatever they could to help out guys on ANY forum with problems.

Always impressed me how they respond to cries for help!

Good job guys

·
Premium Member
3,159 Posts
I would like to thank Bugpack for the new lifters and the help with our program awsome people and very knowledgable.
Thanks Rick, and Dom.
Jerry

·
Registered
12,854 Posts
Thats what we need, members helping out members!

Rick,Dom , and Bug Pack are a customer service dream team!

You can't go wrong! ;D

·
Premium Member
3,117 Posts
J. Matsko said:
I would like to thank Bugpack for the new lifters and the help with our program awsome people and very knowledgable.
Thanks Rick, and Dom.
Jerry
Yeah, they're ok I guess.

;D ;D ;D

They have helped me out tremendously over the past year.

·
Registered
12,854 Posts
Today if you get a customer service rep who even "acts" like they care if you continue to give them your business your doing well.
The corporate world has gotten to a point of just not caring if you aren't happy and if you leave "oh well, sorry to hear that sir" which is unbelievable to me.

Bug Pack and it's representatives remember what "customer service" is all about thank god! ;D

You have no worries when considering to buy from them. They will take care of you and do appreciate your business!

Sounds like I am kissing ass :eek:, but I assure you I mean every word, from my own experiences with them! ;D

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
The only problem I have with Bugpack is actualy my problem.... I broke a shaft on a Biatch'n set of 1.4 roller rockers while play'n piston ping pong with a Valve and a Seat :-[..... The only problem is I can't get a new shaft for them.... That sucks... :'( They sure are pretty....

I have to say I've never had a problem with the quality of Bugpack....

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
Garry,

I sent you a PM to call me so I can see what we can do. Call me at BUGPACK during the day and I will see what I can dig up.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Rick Sadler said:
Garry,

I sent you a PM to call me so I can see what we can do. Call me at BUGPACK during the day and I will see what I can dig up.
It's all good.... If you can find me a shaft you will be my hero.... If not, then no biggy... I will be calling you though.... Just too buisy 'round here and my Kids start school next week.....

·
Registered
12,854 Posts
ErikTheRed said:
Keep an eye on the main UAC website for a feature article on the history of BUGPACK.....
The Hurricane has passed and Gary finally was able to come out from hiding for his safety (Thanks Gary, glad you and the family are safe) and get it up.

I hope you all enjoy it!

Great job writing to ETR!!

Big Thanks to Rick Sadler and Mr. Luppino for their help with putting this together and the great customer service and products they provide.

http://www.ultimateaircooled.com/bugpackstory.html

1 - 20 of 59 Posts