Aircooled Volkswagen Forum banner

Which is the better option for a street car that isnt a daily driver?

• Normally Aspirated

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Turbo Charged

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which options would you take?

Take into consideration dependability,performance, etc all rolled together

·
Premium Member
3,159 Posts
Turbo you only are on boost when you need it. so you can build a really reliable motor with low compression and boost it.
Jerry

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
I'm glad you guys started this thread.... I've been discouraged because times have been so tight and have been think'n of selling my Turbo and going back to the two TBs.... I'm so close, but being out of work for two months (hurricane took the buisness out), then not being able to work cause of my recent surgery, along with insurance deductable, and well, the holidays are comm'n, I have just about giv'n up.... I'm Soooooo close....

I guess I'll stick it out and just finish it.... Sure getting tired of looking at the car just sitt'n there....

GO TURBO!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,710 Posts
so67vw said:
I'm glad you guys started this thread.... I've been discouraged because times have been so tight and have been think'n of selling my Turbo and going back to the two TBs.... I'm so close, but being out of work for two months (hurricane took the buisness out), then not being able to work cause of my recent surgery, along with insurance deductable, and well, the holidays are comm'n, I have just about giv'n up.... I'm Soooooo close....

I guess I'll stick it out and just finish it.... Sure getting tired of looking at the car just sitt'n there....

GO TURBO!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah gotta do what you gotta do -- -- put the carbs on it to drive it -- put the rest on the shelf

·
Premium Member
5,710 Posts
Bring your empty bottle and I'll take you on LOL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts