Aircooled Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few of some old dash plaques. All of these are mounted to my 58 Bug glove box door. When I sold the car years ago, I was able to keep the glove box.

I actually went to Bug In's 24-25-26-27-28-29- and 31. Missed number 30. Not sure where dash plaque 28-29-and 31 are.

·
Premium Member
3,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lanky said:
Looks like a 58' to 60' only glove box too!
Really, didn't know that. I was actually offered 200.00 for it before, but I just couldn't see getting rid of those VW memories.

·
Premium Member
3,117 Posts
Do I remember a complete set of Bug-In dash plaques selling on the Samba or E-Bay for well over a grand a couple years ago?

·
Premium Member
3,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ErikTheRed said:
Do I remember a complete set of Bug-In dash plaques selling on the Samba or E-Bay for well over a grand a couple years ago?
I actually had a complete set that I bought at Bug In 31. I think they cost me about 2 bucks a peice at the time. I would have bought 10 sets at the time if I had a few more greenbacks. I had to sell the set when I lived in Wash state to fund the move back. Really didn't want to, but it was that important to get my family back here to Sac. I sold my set for 750.00 and yes ETR, I had heard of sets going for over 1000.00.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts