Aircooled Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,117 Posts
Re: Doug Weillie's project car

Brian, thats no longer Scott's car...... he sold it to one Doug Weillie well over a year ago.

·
Registered
12,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Didn't know that.

Edited the thread to say Doug's now!

Thats Doug's Car?

Doug, get on it dude!!!

·
Premium Member
3,117 Posts

And if you haven't seen the tinwork in that car, uhh, you need to. OFF THE HOOK, YO.

·
Premium Member
3,117 Posts

doug weillie said:
whats your definition of cheap?
What the?? The first reply you make in weeks and its about selling your car again? Ok Doug, we need to talk, bucko. Somethin' ain't right.

Call me!

·
Registered
54 Posts

listen here danjack........ :eek: no sell, unless he's loaded with money, just wondering if cheap is like all the others when it was up for sale.

·
Registered
18 Posts

my cheap and your cheap are probably 2 different things. i was just kidding. finish is and bring it out, i would love tosee it.

·
Registered
2,833 Posts

sorry to see you selling it Doug. I ave been looking at Big Wigs pictures of it and there is allot of work done.
Thanks for the info.

·
Premium Member
2,618 Posts

That's one good car... I especially LOVE the fuel tank set up :educated: it would be great to see Dougy finsh it and out on the track

·
Premium Member
3,117 Posts

I think Doug has decided to keep it. Hes having some fun with his new Harley right now, but he'll finish the car someday.

And that someday had better be pretty damn soon. :glarestraight:

;)

·
Premium Member
3,117 Posts

As much as I'm irritated that Doug is selling the car, I'm glad its going to a fella as cool as Troy Sellers. And its staying in the country!

Troy, a bit ago I think I read somewhere that you wanted me to give you a call? I can't find it but I'm pretty sure I remember you saying that somewhere. Yes? No?

·
Premium Member
2,156 Posts

Too late now I gave the McCain /Palin dinner tickets to someone else. As far as the other goes, Who Knows? :sleep: :sleep: I heard it was going to South America.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts