Aircooled Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
I'll be in the swapmeet section with new and used parts. I have a dark grey door panel set for a bus if anyone's interested stop by! 310 989-4643 Chad

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1st pass was a 7.53 @94.91mph, 2nd pass bogged at the start and went 8.? at 94mph, and my last pass with the boost turned down went 7.47 @89mph,going through the traps on the brakes. the single cab overall ran great. i was told that it was dragging the bumper out of the hole. i had 1.6 sec.,60' times.not bad for a tank. I haven't even used the nitrous yet!

·
Premium Member
3,163 Posts
Very nice. Are you going to bring the dragcab up to Sac Bug O Rama in May? Be cool to see you doing some 1/4 mile ass whooping here.

·
Premium Member
587 Posts
Could you imagine your in you new vett with trophy wife and that bus comes along and hands you your ass wouldn't that be great. LOL I love your bus mike.

·
Premium Member
3,163 Posts
toysandprojects said:
Could you imagine your in you new vett with trophy wife and that bus comes along and hands you your ass wouldn't that be great. LOL I love your bus mike.
I would pay money to see that. I have always like the under dog status of all VWs, but even more so with a Bus, that you can make fast.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts