Aircooled Volkswagen Forum banner

If money is no object who do you pick to build your engine?

• Lauffers at VW Paradise

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Roger at House of Power

• Shawn Geers at Geers Perf

• Jack at Jay Cee

• Other shop

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,710 Posts
There is a gentleman I know that is putting blowers on Corvair motors for sand drags and what he has to go through to do this is staggering -- But I'm thinking it has to be similiar to what should be done to a VW. I need to go by there and take some pictures of his motors and post them.

·
Premium Member
5,710 Posts
I've decided that the engine/car I'm building right now is gonna be as close to my dream motor/car as I'll ever get/afford

90x102 (almost a 3 liter) - angle port heads - EFI - Turbo'd - in a Oval -- it might not be a ProMod -- but I'll be able to drive it to get the groceries - 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 times everyday
:skid: :happy: :skid: :happy: :skid: :bugeye: :skid: :happy: :bugeye: :skid: :happy: :skid: :bugeye: :skid:

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
88x103 with the new CD heads(56x42)..roller everything and streetable with a 911 fan set up by the HOP or GEERS.....OPPS..MO DREAMS

·
Registered
183 Posts
I STOPED DREAMING LONG AGO AND CALLED SHAWN GEERS. WE JUST WON STRAY-KAT MOTORSPORTS SUPER STREET CHAMPIONSHIP W/ GEERS HP. WHEN THE REST OF YOU WAKE UP YOU SHOULD GIVE SHAWN A CALL!!!! [size=10pt]GEERS MAKES DREAMS COME TRUE!!![/size]

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
STRAY-KAT said:
I STOPED DREAMING LONG AGO AND CALLED SHAWN GEERS. WE JUST WON STRAY-KAT MOTORSPORTS SUPER STREET CHAMPIONSHIP W/ GEERS HP. WHEN THE REST OF YOU WAKE UP YOU SHOULD GIVE SHAWN A CALL!!!! [size=10pt]GEERS MAKES DREAMS COME TRUE!!![/size]
[/quot

oh boy..here we go again..OOPS... if forgot you were dreaming..LOL

41 - 49 of 49 Posts