Aircooled Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is one of my old timer, back in the day, event posters. This one is from the 3rd BOR held here in Sac.

·
Premium Member
3,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BWatts said:
Great Idea!!

Problem:

I cant see photos when Rich posts it?

WHY?
Brian, I looked at the other pics I submited of the 1 HI DUDE and that picture as well as the BOR poster is there when I open it.
Can everybody else see the pictures I submited?

·
Premium Member
3,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lanky
Dude why you throwing me under the bus like that. Just make sure next time, its a lowered 67 Bus with alloys.

·
Premium Member
3,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well I dug up another one. This has got to be the rarest of them all. I have never seen another one like it.
The story goes like this.
My wife Susan was going through a box of glassware she got from her mother, when she unwrapped a glass, she noticed on the news paper what seemed like a VW Bug. She showed it to me and I could not believe my eyes. The article from the Sacramento Bee, the local leading news paper here in Sac, was the advertisement from the first Bug O Rama held back in 1978. You can't see it very well but the date on the top of the page is Friday July 14th, 1978, lets see I was 17 at the time. Well anyway, this has got to be one of my most prized peices of literature in my collection.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts