Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
U$6.500
1600cc engine
Gasoline
Refurbished car
Full body
Vehicle with marks of use, in excellent condition.
Seats refurbished very well Done
View attachment 14010
It draws attention wherever it goes, it produces great smiles, very comfortable, it has no rust whatsoever.
Very reliable, great for taking trips.
Vehicle in Brazil, shipping to all of Europe, USA, Australia, New Zealand and Japan. For more information photos and glasses contact via email [email protected] or by WhatsApp +5511 976868416 View attachment 14011 View attachment 14012 View attachment 14013 View attachment 14014 View attachment 14015

·
Registered
1 Posts
Recently, I was involved in the sale of my old car, and I understand that it is a lot of red tape and stress. It's not a quick process either! First, uploading those photos to Facebook shopping sites, posting to sales sites like eBay or Craigslist. Then you have to answer the same questions over and over again until you finally have one or two potential buyers. However, that's not the end because you have to be available when they want to inspect the car, which often means a missed workday. If you're tired of dealing with overbuilders and time wasters, it's good to know you have an easy alternative.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts