Aircooled Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,688 Posts
I don't think it is the golf cart that is DANGEROUS it the red neck that is on it that is dangerous or playing the game...

Wayne

·
Registered
12,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
flattop said:
I don't think it is the golf cart that is DANGEROUS it the red neck that is on it that is dangerous or playing the game...

Wayne
No it is the breweries fault that made the drink that temporarily lowered the rednecks IQ to do these "brilliant" things LOL

·
Premium Member
1,696 Posts
flattop said:

Wayne
They say ya can't make fun of rednecks unless you are one. And...........I are one.

·
Registered
6 Posts
The video was hilarious tho! I have friends that often get mad while playing golf and create similar scenes. Most of the time, the novices or the amateurs are the ones that we laugh at, let's not forget that we've been in their shoes also.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Golf should be played for fun. I don't know how people get mad when this is such a relaxing hobby. I'm a relaxed person and that's why I have chosen this sport. I never liked sports because I was the fat guy in the class, but after playing golf the first time, I felt like it is for me. When people ask me why golf is so great, I answer them: "Because I don't have to run". I can use my Callaway XR 16 to make long shots and the golf ball will run for me. That's the main reason why I love fairway woods - perfect long distance shots. And having a forgiving fairway wood is a even bigger advantage for me. But you? How do you think - which is the best fairway wood in golf?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts