Aircooled Volkswagen Forum banner
21 - 40 of 105 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,117 Posts
All throttle n bottle said:
Get one and put it on Clint's bug.

theory:
If it has a wing on it, maybe he will work on it............. BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :D
THATS AWESOME! (And sadly, probably true. Maybe if I tape some string to the driver door?)

;D

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Brian Watts said:
1bad67 said:
IF YOU LIKE IT BUY ITIF YOU DONT DONT DUH ::)
EXACTLY! ;)
I'm pretty sure nobody said not to buy one.... You have to know that a car with a wing is alway the first to get picked on, unless it is fast as $tuff.... We just get borred and look for reasons to pick at each other.....

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Lanky said:
I thought this thread was dead? Kill it, just put it out of it's misery! lol
Funny thing is when I was young, dumb and no money I wanted a Herrod so bad. After being out of VWs for about 10 years I met a good friend (both drink beer till wee hours of the morning) back at a VW show. After going to multiple shows and campouts over the years with his family, we are sitting around a fire one night and I talked about how bad I wanted a Herrod back in the day and now they are all gone. He says he has one up in his barn and If I put it on my car I can have it. I don't think he thought I would do it. Now I am old, dumb and no money but at least I am sporting a Herrod on my ride!

·
Premium Member
3,117 Posts
Uh, no, the Herrod does not look cool. Neither do man-sandals.

The Herrod, IMO, is the VW equivalent to a Hondakid "drag wing" on mom's Prius.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
ErikTheRed said:
Uh, no, the Herrod does not look cool. Neither do man-sandals. The Herrod, IMO, is the VW equivalent to a Hondakid "drag wing" on mom's Prius.
As much as I hate to say it, some cars can get away with wings and some can't.... I like the unrestored '67 with the wing (I don't know why).... I'm sure some time or another it's gonna need one... "The 2Stroke Over The Deck Wheeleee Bar"....

·
Registered
12,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
ErikTheRed said:
Uh, no, the Herrod does not look cool. Neither do man-sandals.

The Herrod, IMO, is the VW equivalent to a Hondakid "drag wing" on mom's Prius.
What could I expect from you but that response,!

If you dont like Herrod Helpers,bikini contests, and AC/DC then you obviously have a wacked sense of taste

·
Premium Member
1,117 Posts
On some cars, they look gay, but mine is equally rust as the car, and the fact its an old school part makes it even cooler to me.

its what gets the races!!!

21 - 40 of 105 Posts