Aircooled Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,163 Posts
Nasa series racing and Bad Dog Race team, you guys rock. I always knew you guys were a fun bunch of people, but I had no idea you that wacky.
You guys realy know how to have fun.

·
Registered
6,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No One!

[img= width=600 height=450]http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii101/BadDogRacing_2008/NASA/NASARace7-2009156.jpg[/img]

·
Premium Member
3,117 Posts
DAMN! Whose the fat guy in the first pic holding that BIG ASS trophy (that was for photo-op but didn't get to take it home?)

:) :) :)

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
That was fun. Unfortunately, I think i need a new hat after that. I got into the car this morning and it reeked of alcohol. I believe the hat was the culprit. Worth it though. :D

·
Premium Member
2,618 Posts
I think it was I clinched the 2003 NASA championship, I got this champaign shower from maybe Greg and I'm not sure who else, had the stuff in my eyes, ears, soaked from head to toes! Someone later offered me (I took them up on it) their motorhome to shower off in before the hour-and-a-half tow back home! Good times I'll never forget!

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

·
Premium Member
1,472 Posts
Greg,

thanks for posting the vid of the post race celebration. I am so glad I had a tee shirt in the trailer. There was no way I was going to wear that soaked shirt. That was my first Champagne Celebration.

Great day, I have my new Helmet bag and a "Winner" sticker,.................finally.

P-

·
Premium Member
3,117 Posts
Tom, wasn't that your BIG ASS trophy? They let me hold it ceremoniously for the photo. ROTY doesn't pay a trophy like that. ;)

NASA was always GOOD TIMES.

·
Registered
6,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ErikTheRed said:
Tom, wasn't that your BIG ASS trophy? They let me hold it ceremoniously for the photo. ROTY doesn't pay a trophy like that. ;)

If that's all it takes.......You get back into NASA racing,
And I will have an ETR sized trophy for a yet to be named award.
(bring a truck to haul it home).

·
Premium Member
2,618 Posts
ErikTheRed said:

I think so, but what the heck, it is in a picture, so as far as I'm concerned buddy, it's yours! :-*

·
Premium Member
3,117 Posts
Greg Urrutia said:
If that's all it takes.......You get back into NASA racing,
And I will have an ETR sized trophy for a yet to be named award.
(bring a truck to haul it home).
COOL! Now all I need is a car to race with. Small detail. :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts