Aircooled Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys. Always wanted to ask you. What insurance do you use? How to save money when using insurance? What are your tips about insurance? Do we need this insurance at all?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yes, buddy, we need insurances. Really. Personally, I use services of Total insurance company. And you know what? I am pleased using their services, because once someone made a dent at my car at night, so I called the company to resolve the issue. They took my car to their own auto repair shop and repaired the dent. As a result, my car looked like a new one... I really was shocked. However, it wouldn't be possible, if I didn't start using their services of courier insurance from this site http://total-insurance.co.uk when I began working a courier.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Does it make any difference that the steering wheel is on the right side? Or do you mean that your car is registered in the UK and your license plates are also English? If so, then I understand why you're afraid of it. But I can assure you that this is not a problem for you and your car, you just need to find an insurance company that will help you and that will be ready to issue you all the documents because you have cars from England, you said, so it will take a long time to issue everything. But it's possible, buddy, so don't worry, I hope you can do it. :)

__

Remapping Your Car

1 - 5 of 5 Posts