Aircooled Volkswagen Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
The second Red Rider chassis is in Grand Junction Colo. It was The Hot Stuff Porche, then the Pog Porche, then the Rotten Apple and now Twisted. Chassis ran last weekend here in Grand Junction. Won again..it still does well.

·
Premium Member
3,163 Posts
eric madson said:
The second Red Rider chassis is in Grand Junction Colo. It was The Hot Stuff Porche, then the Pog Porche, then the Rotten Apple and now Twisted. Chassis ran last weekend here in Grand Junction. Won again..it still does well.
Hey Eric, are there any pictures, of any of those cars floating around?

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
portersprecision said:
Deacon's reappearance is coming together. His truck just landed state side permanently at my place so he has something to drive when he comes to race. More to come later.
so is Mark going to be building trans and motors out of your shop?
Is Porter's Precision going to be sponsoring and running two cars in the future........ :rump:

·
Registered
12,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
portersprecision said:
Red Rider III in container. Drag Harley and drag Ghia chassis car landed state side. Hope to see on track this summer.
What class is he planning it to run in?

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Brian Watts said:
What class is he planning it to run in?
Car came with a full race Berg motor. Previous owner ran 10.10 in Hawaii . Original Red Rider motor seems slated to be put in. Nice to see the NA motor go back in for Sept Pro Stock. IMO to much work with turbo motor for P/M. May be selling the NA motor. I don't have any say.

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
. May be selling the NA motor. I don't have any say.
[/quote]
will he loan me the motor?LOL!! :rofl:

·
Registered
318 Posts
I found this and think it fits well to earlier topic of Cory.

[img= width=603 height=800]http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s207/Frallan2/Macattack_zps70121279.jpg[/img]

·
Registered
3 Posts
Red Ryder Website

Hi there,

I know this is an old post but I just wanted to let you all know that Deacon is finally getting online. I will be posting a lot of his Red Ryder stuff but I am looking for more. If you have any old pics or video please let me know! You can contact me directly at [email protected].

The new site is Speed Deacons | Motorcycle Repair, Restoration and service. The new site should be up and running in a couple weeks with pics and other cools stuff added over time.

Thanks in advance, Aloha!

Mike
[email protected]

21 - 38 of 38 Posts