Aircooled Volkswagen Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
12,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We (Troy) have just added a neat feature to separate the members at different levels!

Your color of your name will change automatically as you reach each level.

This is so we can separate the regulars contributing to the site daily!

Newbies - 0-250 posts and less are default Blue/grey

Apprentice - 250 -500 posts are Orange

Journeyman - 500 - 1000 posts are Blue

Post O Holics - 1000 - 2000 posts are Green

Part of the Woodwork - 2000 - 3000 posts are Purple

Ultimate Aircooled Addict - 3000 - 5000 posts are Gold

Hall of Fame - 5000 and more posts are Black

·
Premium Member
2,592 Posts
You guys have a higher post count standard than the other air-cooled forms, seems like 1,000 is the number, on this fourm it is 5,000. Just an observation :)

·
Registered
220 Posts
Just to show we are listening to yall, what numbers do yall think are more fair?

Not that we care, :evillaugh: but we are listening ( JK ) ;)

·
Registered
12,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
turbo_bob said:
You guys have a higher post count standard than the other air-cooled forms, seems like 1,000 is the number, on this fourm it is 5,000. Just an observation :)
Bob

My reason for the higher numbers is this.

The other big forums have members with 1,000 to 5,000 posts. And to me after you got to 1,000 it just didn't matter. There was no sense of accomplishment after 1,000!

Yes it will take a loooong time to get those numbers above 1,000 but we are here for the long haul an we anticapate

·
Premium Member
3,906 Posts
TroyG said:
Just to show we are listening to yall, what numbers do yall think are more fair?

Not that we care, :evillaugh: but we are listening ( JK ) ;)
I don't care about the numbers. I want to know what do I have to do to get my color changed to PINK? :blink:

·
Premium Member
3,117 Posts
I was damn near 8000 on Cal-Look, I guess my color over there is now .

(btw, the color you can't see is called "ghost". ;) )

·
Premium Member
3,906 Posts
ErikTheRed said:
I was damn near 8000 on Cal-Look, I guess my color over there is now .

(btw, the color you can't see is called "ghost". ;) )
I got to "ghost" level over there at just over 1000! :yay!: :yay!: :yay!: :yay!: :yay!: :yay!:

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
turbo_bob said:
We all know Ann that you are equiped with a double XX chromosome, with a feisty dash of animation, energy, courage and spunk :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X_chromosome
Um, is it just me or are you just trying to stir the pot? Who cares what color someone is or what color someone wants to be. The fact of the matter is Brian is doing stuff that none of the other sites are doing and his dedication to the site is far more than I have ever seen one put into a site. If you have a problem with what is going on here you always have you other site to go back to.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.