Aircooled Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello gang

I would like to get a rolling car count started for the 2014 season. As you have read May 17th is the opening event in New Mexico. The June date is subject to track arrangments in Salt Lake. Late July is always Bandimere Speedway and Grand Junction is late August. Sorry these dates are not set but are indeed subject to the track news releases.

Car Count

Eric Madson ....Ghia/New Buggy if complete
Derrick Madson....Buggy

·
Registered
882 Posts
Probably a blue car and a black one from the Birks camp. Not making any promises this year though. Tired of things falling through. We'll see you in SLC with or without the cars.

·
Premium Member
590 Posts
I'm trying to get CT3 done but if not we will have the white car out. It only
needs a second gear proring, hub and slider and it's on.

·
Registered
253 Posts
The improved 3 cars from the lamb clan will be rep'in MSVWRA for the third year in a row!!

and maybe a 4th in slc again :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Glad to see car counts .

I am sorry to hear about work related issues gents! I understand what will occur in 2014 will be dictated by available time and money. I too am challenged for a race as graduation falls the same week as New Mexico. It may be an all night drive event. We will see!

keep up the work and positive thoughts! Will be great to see some 2012 cars back again!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Chip, that's a good idea, I will have to talk Callie into driving it again. She had fun last year, so if we still have it I think we will bring it out.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts