Aircooled Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
July 27th.....Sunday. The Rocky Mountains only all VW event.

The MSVWRA will be racing this event as a points event. We do run the Bandimere set class rules so our Quick class will be inclusive of all cars up to 14.99. Sport class will be those cars slower then 15.00. Any Sport class car that runs in the Quick class will have points placed for the Sport class.

Denver also has a race within a race. The Painters Grinding Quick 8. After two test runs the class will be qualified with the fastest passes. This will be a ladder and run prior to the ProEliminator class.

We will see you in Denver

·
Registered
233 Posts
We will be there! Let's go racing!! Good friends having a great time in the mountains!! :drivingskid::drivingskid:

·
Registered
62 Posts
I plan to be at Bandimere on Saturday Morning, to run in the Stick Shift Class.

I hope to see you guys sometime Saturday or on Sunday morning.

Safe travels to all.

See ya at the track. Dan

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We had some cars and the show was very big with regards to previous years. Good to see Dean from Hot Vws and some event coverage. The MSVWRA brought some quality cars to the event! Congrates to Randy Caldwell on his win in Pro Elim. The race within the race ...Painters Grinding Quick 8....was won by Mr Randy Bowen. Well done MSVWRA

·
Registered
67 Posts
Congratulations to Randy Caldwell for winning P/E. Good job. Three MSVWRA races and three different winners. One more to go. Congratulations to Randy Bowen in winning the Quick 8 race. There was some good racing on Sunday. We had a great time. Good to see our racing friends again.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I could use the ETs and MPHs for the Quick 8 Final. I have the other finals. Thanks, Dean/ Hot VWs

From what I can see, the Quick 8 Final was between Randy Bowen and Eddie Radillo. Correct?

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hello Dean....sent you a message. I found all your needed info on Bandimeres website...tab.... results.... and the Quick 8 is there. As well all the rounds for all classes are listed. Thanks for being at Denver! Thanks for the conversation.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts