Aircooled Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A BIG Congrats to Chip and Elycia Birks, their twins arrived today. Mommy, Daddy, Big brother Taylor and the twins (a boy & a girl) are doing great! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
882 Posts
Thanks! Babies are a little early, and are dealing with a few little issues, but are big and otherwise healthy. Hopefully we'll be able to get them back to us tomorrow morning. Trying to get temp and sugar regulation under control. Mommy is doing great, especially considering that she just delivered a 6'2 girl and a 6'11 boy!

·
Registered
882 Posts
eric madson said:
Diaper contributions may be in order for this new team!
LOL, as of right now we've got 3 under age 2! My oldest will be 2 in May. Its gonna be a mad house!
:baby: :scared: :baby:

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
eric madson said:
Very nice Birk family! Glad to hear all is well and all are doing well. Diaper contributions may be in order for this new team!
I think a diaper fund would be a great idea!! Chip I'm glad that your littles are doing well :baby: :baby:

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Chip Birks said:
LOL, as of right now we've got 3 under age 2! My oldest will be 2 in May. Its gonna be a mad house!
:baby: :scared: :baby:
Oh man Chip, I didn't realize that Taylor was Tatum's age. Wow you guys DO need a diaper and babysitting fund :)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Another addition!! Dean and Sonya Russell had a baby girl on April 22. When Dean gets a chance maybe he will add the details. Both are doing fine. More of a normal birth than that of the twins they have. Don't think little Magan will be ready to drive by May 4 but maybe in a few years.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Congrats Dean & Sonya!!! How fun to have a little pink bundle of love join your family! I hope we can meet her at the track!! :baby:

·
Registered
253 Posts
congrats to both families!!!! my little one's going to be 2 in june. man how time has flown by!

enjoy it while you can, they grow up so fast!!

·
Registered
882 Posts
turbie said:
congrats to both families!!!! my little one's going to be 2 in june. man how time has flown by!

enjoy it while you can, they grow up so fast!!
There is a solution to the growing up and missing the newborn thing...your wife can probably help with that :butt:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts