Aircooled Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, we all know what happened at the Bandimere water nationals...LOL. Thanks for making the trip to those who traveled in. Bandimere wanted you all to know that they are sorry for the weather inconvenience. Most all members met to agree on a 25 pt award to all drivers who attempted to run the day event. I also contacted a few drivers, as we traveled home, to get their opinion on the award. No issues were mentioned....thank you. I will post all points soon.

The final round of the 2013 MSVWRA season will be in Grand Junction Co on August 24Th. This will have its own thread soon.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: MSVWRA points awarded and totals after the Denver Bug In

MSVWRA POINTS AFTER DENVER BUG IN

QUICK VW

R BOWEN 178
E MADSON 178
E CROWLEY 154
D WHITLOCK 154
D RUSSEL 142
M RADICK 130
R CALDWELL 118
R ENLOW 118
D LAMB 118
A LAMB 109
D SMITH 106
E RADILLO 106
C DORRANCE 82..... ( IF CHRIS MADE THE DENVER RACE )
J LAMB 73
D MADSON 73
S STEWART 70
B SMITH 60......( DID NOT ATTEND DENVER )
B STUBBS 57......( DID NOT ATTEND DENVER )
K HUFF 25......( NEW MEMBER )

SPORT VW

D WING 142
J CUSATO 109
D BERGSTROM 82
J BERSTROM 25

·
Registered
67 Posts

Hi Eric, you need to add David Smith to the list. He did make the trip to Denver. Thanks.

·
Registered
259 Posts

Thanks for the update! It was great to see everyone again. See you all again in August!

·
Registered
233 Posts

The Lamb Clan had a great trip to Denver, too bad about the weather. We missed seeing a bunch of the group due to the weather and track officials not letting some who came Sunday up to see us in the camping pit area. We hope to see everyone in Grand Junction!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
That was the first time I know of that the Bug-In was rained out. a lot of people were there for the show. I had a slow but safe trip and was happy to be home. Thanks to all that made the trip. I hope to see you all on the 24th.

Dan

Attachments

·
Registered
253 Posts
rumor has it that its never been cancelled in the 28 years of the denver bugin!!! but it was great to see everyone again. and i think we should have david
make every member the sweet enclosed door panel he made for his trailer with the msvwra logo water jet cut out in a piece of diamond plate!!! super sick!!

Thumbs Up

see everyone in junction!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts