Aircooled Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The NCVWDRA banquet date has been set! Quaker Steak and Lube in Canton Ohio Saturday November 8th. 7pm thru 11pm. We have the Corvettte room which seats 30 people. We will be having our annual practice tree race for cash and prizes!
Please RSVP here is you plan to attend.
I will post hotel info and the address later this week!
Come on out and celebrate Troy McNair's championship!
See you there!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Even though I didn't have a chance to race this year I wanted to make the banquet ... only to find out that my better half is taking me away that weekend for my birthday.. hopefully everyone has a good time and please post any new news

·
Premium Member
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Even though I didn't have a chance to race this year I wanted to make the banquet ... only to find out that my better half is taking me away that weekend for my birthday.. hopefully everyone has a good time and please post any new news
Jim, You can always come to tropical Canton, Ohio for your birthday weekend!

·
Registered
476 Posts
I'm planning on making it out. If anyone needs some oil for the Winter, let me know, or I can wait till Spring. I'd like to bring the Super if it's dry, so I'd like to limit it to 4-5 cases.

·
Premium Member
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Tonight is the night! Come to Quaker Steak and Lube in Canton Ohio 7pm to 11pm for the annual NCVWDRA racers awards banquet! Come celebrate another great season and Troy McNair's championship run! Our annual practice tree race is legendary with cash and prizes for the winner! Door prizes, good food and good times are guaranteed! See you there!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts