Aircooled Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those that don't like the new look to the UAC website, I've added the classic style as an option. I've also added options to view the site using a larger font.

• UAC 2014 - This is the most recent style to the UAC website.
  • UAC Classic - For those who preferred the previous style of the UAC website, this style is for you. This was built using the same design and colors as the old style.
  • Larger Font - Both the 2014 and Classic Styles have a Large Font option, which is great for those who prefer to view the UAC using a larger font.

How do I change the Style?
Super easy to do. There is a drop down menu located in the bottom left of every page on the forum. Simply choose the style you prefer and you're good to go. Screenshot here:

How do I keep the same Style every time I login to the UAC?
When you logout of the site, or login to the site from a different computer, the UAC 2014 style will be the default style. If you go to your Edit Options and scroll down to Forum Skin, you can manually choose your preferred Style. Then every time you login to the UAC from any computer, it will save you the step of having to choose the style again. Screenshot here:

And I'll eventually add a few more styles to choose from.

Enjoy!

:)

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TAPATALK started acting slow as hell since the update.
For about an hour after the upgrade, Tapatalk wasn't working and needed some updates too. Tapatalk was upgraded though... I've tested the forum on both the iOS and Android apps and it's working fast for me.

Let me know if you continue to have issues... I know you shouldn't have to, but maybe try logging out and logging back into the UAC Forum on Tapatalk to make sure it updates with the most recent settings.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts