Aircooled Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nor Cal Transporters is not a club. This is a group of Type II people that just like to come together, park and just hang out. No dues-rules-or cost. If you are into VW Type II buses of all year, make and models, drop by and hang with us.
Current meeting place is the C Bar C park on Oak Ave just east of Fair Oaks Blvd in Orangevale, Ca. The time and date is the second Saturday of the month at 3pm.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
I will have to see if my brother-in-law know's about it. You might have seen his bus Rich, it's the flat black Harley Davidson panel bus.

·
Premium Member
3,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lanky said:
I will have to see if my brother-in-law know's about it. You might have seen his bus Rich, it's the flat black Harley Davidson panel bus.
I have seen his Bus before, very cool ride. I think that is his Bus at the left side of the first picture. Black Bus with orange trim.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Damn, you have a good eye Rich! Yep, that's his bus. He is still working on it so you might not see it back on the road for a month or two.

·
Premium Member
3,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The meeting place and time have been changed by the members. They are going to meet on Sunday at 7pm at the Dairy Queen on Greenback and Walnut. See you there.

·
Premium Member
3,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes Lanky. Bring it. I know the Bus people enjoy having any VW related cars show up. Just don't park the type I cars with the type IIs, its like mixing oil and water. LOL

B

·
0 Posts
buggdude67 said:
The meeting place and time have been changed by the members. They are going to meet on Sunday at 7pm at the Dairy Queen on Greenback and Walnut. See you there.
That should be a better location, less traffic, and closer to my house ;D

·
Registered
6,178 Posts
BWatts said:
buggdude67 said:
Sooooo....I guess that means I'll see you there!

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
BWatts said:
buggdude67 said:
Actually, the park is closer! lol

·
Premium Member
3,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well we had 8 buses show up last night at DQ in Orangevale. The 67s ruled with a total of 4. Jeremy brought out his 67 Crew Cab and Randy even brought out his newly bought, 1 owner, original paint camper bus. Kinda rusty but still looking cool. We even had a drive by of a yellow lowered vert bug. Maybe see you out at the next meet. Keep checking back for updates on time and location.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts