Aircooled Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a, still in the plastic wrap, NOS California Caravan plate from 1988. It also has a frame from my old VW club from back in the day. I have passed this collectable on to a friend of mine that I know appreciates it as much as I do.

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
I too have that California Caravan '88 plate although mine in no longer in a mint condition like that:

I also still have the t-shirt too:

And a few pics from the caravan itself, this was shot down at the Harris Ranch exit:

·
Premium Member
3,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
buggdude67 said:
This is a, still in the plastic wrap, NOS California Caravan plate from 1988. It also has a frame from my old VW club from back in the day. I have passed this collectable on to a friend of mine that I know appreciates it as much as I do.

Here is my shirt from the 1986 Caravan. I still have it to this day.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Man, them's were the days! I remember when my old club in Eugene, Oregon in the last 15 years used to caravan to the Woodburn Bug Run. Even with like 15 cars it was fun, now there ain't squat caravanning up together... everybody drives their non-VWs. :mad:

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
ryan68bug said:
Man, them's were the days! I remember when my old club in Eugene, Oregon in the last 15 years used to caravan to the Woodburn Bug Run. Even with like 15 cars it was fun, now there ain't squat caravanning up together... everybody drives their non-VWs. :mad:
Just how many times have I tried to rally the troops for a caravan???

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Hotrodvw said:
Just how many times have I tried to rally the troops for a caravan???
Part of the problem was a good portion of the club people that used to help with Woodburn would drive up the night before, rather than the day of the event. Of course, with me living in Lakeview now and no longer driving a VW daily, it'd be a bit tougher for a caravan to Woodburn...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts