Aircooled Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going through my pictures and just wanted to start a Memorial thread for my Dad and Brother, both have passed. I love you Richard Sr and John.

B Watts, you should recognize the shirt my brother is wearing in the last picture.

·
Premium Member
3,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just wanted to say rest in peace to a couple of NCVU members that have passed many years ago. Louie "The Flyin Hawaiin" Hughes and Zip "I know I can make it go faster" Hynes.
RIP guys.

·
Premium Member
3,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
buggdude67 said:
Just wanted to say rest in peace to a couple of NCVU members that have passed many years ago. Louie "The Flyin Hawaiin" Hughes and Zip "I know I can make it go faster" Hynes.
RIP guys.
I found a picture of Louie racing a buggy at BOR yrs ago.

·
Registered
12,854 Posts
Here is a few of Louie I took and some of yours Rich I had scanned
The original "Flying Hawaiian"!!

Louie was "PrimeTime" before Deon Sanders ever was!!

·
Premium Member
3,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Brian
All of those pictures bring me back 20 some odd years ago. Prime Time is before it was called Flyin Hawaiin. Brian thanks for posting up all of those pics.

RD

·
Premium Member
3,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
buggdude67 said:
I was going through my pictures and just wanted to start a Memorial thread for my Dad and Brother, both have passed. I love you Richard Sr and John.

B Watts, you should recognize the shirt my brother is wearing in the last picture.
This is a patch my Dad's cousin made for him after he passed away last year. My Dad was the oldest in the bunch he ran around with so they always called him Father.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Here's a picture of my brother Jeff and I just before Kelley Park April 2003. He passed away suddenly in August. He got me into VW's..Miss ya bro...big time Kyle

1 - 7 of 7 Posts