Aircooled Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets keep this in front of everyone so we do not miss any participant. June 7TH.....June 7TH.....June 7TH.....June 7TH.....June 7TH.....June 7TH.

·
Registered
233 Posts
The Salt Lake Shootout is going to be here before you know it!! Get those cars ready and let's have some fun at the race track!!! :drivingskid:

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just a few weeks away. I hear the ground moving.

Some new cars making the trip to Salt Lake. Both of the Madson cars are ready. I think Derrick will drive the buggy. That leaves me in the ghia....all looks good for a nice pass in Salt Lake. Last year we camped outside of the track Thursday night. Friday night we stayed in the track after the event and then made our way to the VW gathering, breakfest and swap. it was a great gathering last year.

·
Registered
233 Posts
This year they are letting us camp in the pit area where we were last year. No parking lot camping this year!!!

We are ready and looking forward to a fun weekend!!!!!

:drivingskid: :clapping:

·
Registered
882 Posts
I'm not ready yet, but the checklist is getting shorter every day. I think I'm on track for first fire this weekend, which gives me a whole week to make the combo work happily together. Plenty of time :drivingskid:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Dagster said:
This year they are letting us camp in the pit area where we were last year. No parking lot camping this year!!!

We are ready and looking forward to a fun weekend!!!!!

:drivingskid: :clapping:
What time will they let us in on Thursday night?

·
Registered
233 Posts
One week until the MSVWRA returns to Salt Lake City for the SALT LAKE SHOOTOUT!!! We are ready and waiting!!!!

We should know what time we can get into the track Thursday by tomorrow.

Get your car in/on the trailer!!! Let's do this!!! :drivingskid:

·
Registered
882 Posts
Trailer? i don't need no stinkin trailer! Think they'd let me in at 1:00am Friday morning? I'll be working till midnight thursday night, and figured I'd just drive the bug up after I got done...

·
Registered
233 Posts
Chip Birks said:
Trailer? i don't need no stinkin trailer! Think they'd let me in at 1:00am Friday morning? I'll be working till midnight thursday night, and figured I'd just drive the bug up after I got done...
You are awesome Chip!!! We will find out if they are locking the gate :thumbsup:

·
Registered
233 Posts
We're not sure what time we can get into the pit area on Thursday. We will however be in the parking lot enjoying everyone's company until we do.

Everyone travel safely and we'll see you soon!!! Love the sound of that! :jig:

·
Registered
233 Posts
To everyone who is traveling to Salt Lake, be safe and we will see you tonight or tomorrow!! :jig: We love the sound of that! :crazydriver:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts