Aircooled Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to have a car shipped from California to Kentucky. Or as close as possible, I can be somewhat flexible within a state or two. If anybody is coming out this way empty please shoot me a PM and maybe we could work out a deal.

Thanks,
Gavin Baker

·
Premium Member
3,906 Posts
Best I can offer is a referral / recomendation for Thomas Sunday Transport. I was extremely happy with them & although I was skeptical (but very well insured) about how much I trusted the cars would arrive at their destination in the same pristine condition they were loaded in, they have my complete trust & confidence now. Cars are kept in a fully enclosed multi-level hauler, car covers included to protect the paint from dust / keep them cozy on a chilly night, etc. Very safe & probably get a bedtime story too. Little pricey, but what isn't these days?

·
Registered
267 Posts
A long W/Base car is going to be outrageous. You may aswell just give it
to me and cut your losses. LOL

If you decide to go the uship deal be very careful. Make sure you use someone
with LOTS of positive feedback. I tried to help a newbie out and I got burnt for it.

·
Premium Member
3,965 Posts
Vince W. said:
A long W/Base car is going to be outrageous. You may aswell just give it
to me and cut your losses. LOL
And how do you know this is Long wheel based? it is rumored that gavin needs a pecker extender but surely he not that stupid... Oh wait he does live in Kentucky

·
Registered
500 Posts
gbaker770 said:
Looking to have a car shipped from California to Kentucky. Or as close as possible, I can be somewhat flexible within a state or two. If anybody is coming out this way empty please shoot me a PM and maybe we could work out a deal.

Thanks,
Gavin Baker
Gavin, you pushing this one at drag nite, might as well carry on some sort of tradition. :th_DragRacer:

·
Registered
62 Posts
I had a Bug shipped from southern Calif. and it was 600.00 to Alabama (Mobile). I was told that it was going to be three days from pick-up to my door. Wrong !!! It took seven days and I had to pick the car up at Walmarts which was nine miles from my house. Luckly I owned a car trailer.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I think that you could help me with the transportation of my things, because I am moving to Ketuki, but I recently agreed with one reliable company and will cooperate with it. The fact is that I submitted an advertisement on the Internet and the guys from https://www.a1autotransport.com/international-moving-services/ contacted me and offered their services for a modest price and I agreed, so sorry, and they are also real pros.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts