Aircooled Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have gambled on and off on sports betting, I am not in debt but quite skint. At the start of the month I had £2,800 in my account, now I only have £454 in my account, in effect losing £2,000.

It was only 4 weeks ago, I was up 1,000 pounds from betting on sports. Most of my winnings were on the NBA basketball, but I had won money on other sports. I have lost all of my winnings plus my own money.

Just one week ago, I entered a never ending losing streak; being 1k up, I thought that this was going to be temporary. I always had bad runs, but they never reached the level where I could not even win one bet for a prolonged period of time. The pattern generally was where I would have 2 to 3 losses, followed by 4-5 wins, ultimately I would be up. Only this time, I must have lost 20 bets in the row, bets that I would not think would lose at all such as Sareena Williams losing the French open final, to Roger Federer getting beaten at the ATP Stuttgurt which is on his favourite surface - grass. On both bets I lost £400 and £60 repectively.

Everything that could possibly go wrong, went wrong. The bookies heavy favourites would lose, tipsters that I follow who have a high win percentage, would lose when I decided to follow their picks.

I am sitting here depressed, wondering why I didn't quit when ahead. I had budgeted my whole month around my winnings, that has gone out of the window. I was chasing my losses - doubling my bets. There is still that temptation to try and win small amounts back, especially now that the euros are on, to prevent this I have put a cooling period on my account. I am also trying to figure out why my luck dramatically turned around...Another time, Federer would have won, so would have Sareena and I would be 600 up.

What is the best way to move forward? I have read some of the stories here, it is horrifying to see the level of debt people get themselves into. Is it possible to win at sports betting?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am also I big fun of NBA and spend a lot of my free time by looking at the team statistics and and strategy of games. I am getting very excited while looking at how the players from my team showing great performance. I used to bet but not very seldom and I bet on the maximum amount of 200$. Once I won 800$ on the express bet . It was risky to spread the line against the favorite. I had a good intuition and use a good site NBA중계 which is perfect for beginners with quick withdraw, many bonuses and promotions.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts