Aircooled Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm here in Northern Kentucky. I go to the shows in the area and like to get shirts from events and teams. Mike Lawless puts out some great stuff. Just got one of the Karmann Ghetto. I consider his style as "West Coast" style. A small logo over the left chest and larger logo on the back. Shirts on the East Coast have big logos on the front and back. Anyway, I see pix on Cal-Look and Ultimate A/C and see people in shirts i don't recognize. So I started this link for people to post shirts for sale.

·
Registered
12,854 Posts
M Loyd aka Ovalnut said:
I'm here in Northern Kentucky. I go to the shows in the area and like to get shirts from events and teams. Mike Lawless puts out some great stuff. Just got one of the Karmann Ghetto. I consider his style as "West Coast" style. A small logo over the left chest and larger logo on the back. Shirts on the East Coast have big logos on the front and back. Anyway, I see pix on Cal-Look and Ultimate A/C and see people in shirts i don't recognize. So I started this link for people to post shirts for sale.
GREAT IDEA!!!

You ask and here it is!!!

Now lets not abuse it or get away from the suggested idea here.

If you have t shirts to sell just make a post here with good photos of front and back, how much$$, and where to contact you to get them.

Now any posts that just have a link to somewhere else will be deleted, if you want to post here take the time to upload a photo or two and explain to potential buyer about them.

I love shirts and hope that we get a good selection here.

Thanks for the idea!
Brian

·
Registered
12,854 Posts
2manytoys said:
hmmmmm I think I like it...will have to see if I have any tee shirts to sell....

thx,
P-
Start your own thread Pat and help fill this new forum up!!

And how about some east coast shirts, and some European, Australian etc to complete it!!

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Brian,

Can Vendors post in this section? For example when CB comes out with new designs can I post the pictures to get them out there or should I keep it in the vendor section?

Thanks,
Mark

·
Registered
12,854 Posts
Mark Lawless said:
Brian,

Can Vendors post in this section? For example when CB comes out with new designs can I post the pictures to get them out there or should I keep it in the vendor section?

Thanks,
Mark
sure thing

1 - 14 of 14 Posts