Aircooled Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New section yes your right!

This section will be for a detailed look at who is the quickest and fastest in the world in different categories of our community.

It has been on the UAC webpage home page till now, but will be easier to keep updated and accurate on the forum itself. And hopefully will motivate members to want to climb the list and get to the top of your appropriate list

I will be building these lists, but will take awhile and will need your help

I am transferring the information I have currently on the lists, but realize there is need for some changes and updates

You will need to provide proof of your submissions with copies of your time slip

If your submitting to a street class need to see proof car is street legal and registered w insurance

Hope to get participation from all the members world wide!

·
Registered
12,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Top 10 lists

Adding photos and updating the list now so enjoy

These are lists of the Elite in our community, those thank work harder and spend the money to be one of the best!!

And they give you a benchmark to shoot for to become one of the names on the list

·
Registered
12,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My main computer that I recieved emails on and has my photohop program to resize photos has been down over a month so it was like a broken arm in a cast, I couldnt do much.

I just got it back from the tech and have over 3,000 emails to go through and catch up on, but if you submitted a Top Ten List car and time slip please do it again to make sure it got through.

To submit please check your Top Ten List to make sure you aren't already added (I have added a few I see here) and if not then email me again at:

[email protected]

Include:
Your full name and screen name on UAC

Your location - City and state with country

Top Ten List your submitting to?

Submit a action photo of your car

Submit your qualifying time slip

I will do my best to get you added when I have all these things

Thanks for your interest in the UAC and the Top Ten Lists

And thanks for all your support of the UAC, were nothing without all of you family members

Brian

1 - 3 of 3 Posts