Aircooled Volkswagen Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
-Alex- from Finland is our 5,000 member and we thank him for helping us pass this huge make!

5,000 members in our tiny community is a mark of success for sure

We are getting a daily 14,250 hits from 39 countries, each day!

And over 250,000 posts!

And we have had visitors from 121 countries on to the website in the past 5 years at least once

Thanks to each and every UAC member as the site is nothing without you!

B

·
Registered
12,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
GarryHenry said:
And who can remember when there were just a few guys chattering so there would be posts to look at when it went public.
LOL seems like yesterday!!

Thats because you were a Founding member Garry, you were here before anyone knew what UAC was !!

·
Registered
603 Posts
QUESTION MARK SMALL
Brian Watts said:
LOL seems like yesterday!!

Thats because you were a Founding member Garry, you were here before anyone knew what UAC was !!
it was a ride. We have lost a few members over the years too. I think we need a remember them thread.

There was a lot of heat at the beginning but it all worked itself out for the better to become something special. Who would have though 5,000 members would come.

·
Registered
12,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
GarryHenry said:
QUESTION MARK SMALLit was a ride. We have lost a few members over the years too. I think we need a remember them thread.

There was a lot of heat at the beginning but it all worked itself out for the better to become something special. Who would have though 5,000 members would come.
Agreed

It has been a learning process and Hopefully I am better not than I was at the beginning

Have help of good moderators also

And couldn't do it without all the great members

We have lost some family members and remembrance thread would be good

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.