Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so "everyone" is on FB now right?

And on my personal FB page I just have a small number of close family and school mates.

And I didn't want my FB account getting like my old My Space page where I had 800 friends or something huge and didn't talk to or even know most of them.

So for all of you UAC members and VW addicts ali to stay linked up on FB if you feel you need to add to the time you spend here already go for it! LOL

Here you go spread the word!
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=524043097#!/pages/UlitmateAircooledcom/319271513432?ref=mf

Brian

·
Premium Member
3,163 Posts
I have a FB page, but never go on there. I am not sure even why I have one. My wife got on there when our daughter was back in Ohio, to keep in closer touch. Now she just uses FB to stay in touch with other family members and to play farmer.

·
Registered
12,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
buggdude67 said:
I have a FB page, but never go on there. I am not sure even why I have one. My wife got on there when our daughter was back in Ohio, to keep in closer touch. Now she just uses FB to stay in touch with other family members and to play farmer.
pfer10 said:
Nope. LOL
Look millions of people are on FB but whats that matter if you two aren't on it huh, LOL

If your there then go for it, no matter eitherway

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
I don't see any "like" tab to click on and I don't see you under my groups. I thought I joined when you first posted it up. hmmm

·
Premium Member
2,969 Posts
I probably have over 600 VW nuts on my friends list from all over the world. I found that once I had a bunch from different places I couldn't keep up with the requests anymore and now I always have over 100 waiting.

·
Registered
12,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
TurboNOS56VW said:
I think Brian all ready added us since I see at the bottom of his page it says "Unlike"
Yea if it says "unlike" in bottom left corner your already a fan I think is how it works?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.