Aircooled Volkswagen Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So being the "head idiot in charge " here at the UAC I get long hours, the stress, and the bulls-eye on my back to enjoy.

But on a serious note I am often given presents from UAC members as a thank you for the site, not necessary but of course appreciated.Usually it is hats, shirts, stickers, etc from around the world.
This weekend I received a couple shirts which are very cool.
First is from Tony and the Full Monty PM car which has some cool artwork thanks Tony

The 2nd is from my Mate Al all the way from Australia. Al comes almost every May to Sac and always brings me something. Great guy and always a smile on his face. Look forward to seeing him every time and wish he was at all the events, cool artwork isnt it!

Then there is this guy from So-Cal named Simon Ramirez, you might know him as "Carapace" on the various forums. What a great guy, he helped design the red UAC bug at the top of this page.
Well I was so busy all day Sunday and we kept missing each other but he kept saying he had something for me at my camp spot.
Well never was able to meet him there but he got a hold of my kid and explained the deal to him and when the long day was over I come back to my car and start packing when my kid directs me to the back seat and HOLY ****!!

This is what Simon has spent obvious hours making to give me

I am speechless (anyone knows me knows that doesn't happen often) this thing is cool as hell! And he gives me a whole car batteries and controller

Two days later and still speechless, but Simon, dude YOUR THE MAN!!

Things like this show me that all the long hours and stress are worth it working on the site

THE UAC IS NOTHING WITHOUT YOU THE MEMBERS, AND I NEVER FORGET THAT

Thanks
Brian

·
Registered
12,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
IN RANGE inc said:
Is that why you keep hinting about a California compliant AK???? LOL!!!!!
Hell Yea, I am trying much harder now for that autograph !!

gramazone said:
DANG..I GOTTA FIND A GRAMAZONE RACING SHIRT IN 4XL FOR SEPT BUGO.. :lmao:
4X, oh good I can keep going to In N Out then!!

"Gramazone be limpin man" LOL

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Good to see you again at the Classic, Mr. Watts, and the pleasure is all mine! I hope you enjoy the heck out of the little car, and make sure to ding it up, so it looks like it got used a little more.
:crazydriver:

·
Premium Member
9,004 Posts
Put some primer fenders on the back like the Baron.. Besides BBK may book for the tu tone..LOL...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.