Aircooled Volkswagen Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Amazing to me and I am sure any of you who were the "Founding 50" members who helped build this to what it is today

4,000 members

14,000 hits a day

Members from 39 countries!

Staggering numbers for a website to such a small group from such a small community!

The UAC is nothing without all you members and we the UAC staff thank you for choosing to spend your time here!

A HUGE thanks to Matt Silva who is our webmaster extraordinaire and keeps us running and looking good, thanks Matt!

To all the moderators thanks for your efforts to keep UAC rolling along

See ya at the 6th !!

Brian

·
Premium Member
1,472 Posts
Congratulations Brian and thanks for being a huge VW Geek that keeps this forum going for all us VW geeks. I need my UAC fix.

·
Premium Member
9,004 Posts
For some reason, I had my clock zeroed and restarted.. I think It was because they caught me talking to austin..

·
Premium Member
776 Posts
M Loyd aka Ovalnut said:
I'm at 7 days, 15 hours, 53 minutes. That's depressing. Congrats!
Dam I'm at over 15 days ! My lovely wife always complanes at how much time I spend on here. With that seed, what if your TV kept a time log ?

·
Premium Member
3,163 Posts
Congratulations Brian, UAC and all the members for this milestone. I have been addicted to this site since the first day I signed on. It has been so much fun. I have learned so much from the VW people that come on here and answer questions, that have been asked by other members. Looking forward to the next 5 years and more. The best thing about this site, besides the members, is the fact that UAC is not like any other ACVW web site out there.

THANK YOU AGAIN BRIAN AND MATT for this great web site. :wendy2: :attentionwhore:

·
Registered
12,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Jerry Matsko said:
Congrats UAC i believe i was one of the first 50 hard to believe 5 years ago wow time flies when your getting old.
Yes you were, and thanks for all the support!

Thanks to all of you

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.