Aircooled Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
wayneh said:
1960 ragtop said:
I believe his name starts with an S
cuz he's ssssooooo full of S that he sharted all over his car after eatin all them WILD WINGS when his band plays there all the time! stirring the pot

AND if you noticed, it even got on Kevin's car! but he tried to pass it off as "Porsche Speed Yellow", but it was actually "Sain Rear PORT Yellow 3 Day Old Spicy Wing/Beer Splatterfest Yellow". :rofl: :catfight:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Kevin, don't let these guys get to you about the color of your car. You don't know how much crap I have put up with by my car being purple. Bill, tends to lean torward barney, trust me thats not the half of it. I think as long as you like your color, that's all that matters.

·
Registered
91 Posts
kevin/wayne,

I can't say **** about ANYONE's paint color choice. I have 3 67s in my yard, the worst of the bunch is that stock blue/greenish puke color, the one with the front end cut off is a darker color of Wayne's car, and my baby is Savannah Beige.

Kevin, the only reason we give you **** about your car's color is it's so easy! :doh: but it you like it, that's all that matters.
BTW, I'm VERY partial to yellow. I had a 69 Firebird that I restored and later sold (like a dumbass) to pay some bills after my daughter was born, we custom mixed the yellow paint to where it was a little in between corvette and school bus yellow. Back in the day before clip on shades, I couldn't hardly see if the sun reflected off the hood cuz it was so damn bright!!!

Keep putting 28lbs of boost to her dude!!! :drivingskid: :th_DragRacer:

·
Registered
293 Posts
IN RANGE inc said:
How did I end up with all of these "Js"?

Jerry
Joe
Justin
Johnie
Jimmy
Next spring you can add another J to that BADASS list Troy!
And for the record my ride is not going to be yellow! :happy:

·
Premium Member
445 Posts
exciter said:
Next spring you can add another J to that BADASS list Troy!
And for the record my ride is not going to be yellow! :happy:
Took the words right outta my mouth ! ................................... And ours is running sorta, We drove it to work at least one time. "dancing:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts