Aircooled Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a regular group of Hardcore VW Drag Racers that show up every Wednesday Night at Sacramento Raceway. Entry is only $15.00
The VW's have become a regular threat in the Import lanes. After 3 wins, you are restricted to the PRO lane.
Most of the regular VW Racers are on the fast track to lane 9 (PRO).

In a couple more weeks you will see and over abundance if VW's in the feature lane.
Lot's of seat time, lot's of fun, and lot's of Good Times!!
Come on out and join us!

http://sacramentoraceway.com/

·
Registered
6,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
7-16-2008 VW Racers

Confirmed

Doug Colley
Cody Rogers
Baaron Surratt
Brian Sanders
David Rudd
Chad Axford
Greg Urrutia

Maybe

Blake Bryan
Lynn Urrutia

·
Premium Member
3,163 Posts
How many UAF members are going out to the Wed. night drags here in Sac tomorrow. We need to make a good showing in support of the mighty VW racers. I am going to be getting to the track about 5pm or so. Let me know and we can cruise out there in a pack. I will be traveling down Sunrise Blvd.
Rich

·
Premium Member
3,163 Posts
buggdude67 said:
How many UAF members are going out to the Wed. night drags here in Sac tomorrow. We need to make a good showing in support of the mighty VW racers. I am going to be getting to the track about 5pm or so. Let me know and we can cruise out there in a pack. I will be traveling down Sunrise Blvd.
Rich
Sorry for the no show. I had to rescue my son Rich. Something happened to the clutch on his 65 Bug. I will be at Sac Raceway for the NASA race this weekend. See you there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts