Aircooled Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
u guys have been very helpfull in my set up questions now if any one familiar with sand dragin can help me queston is can i spray right out the hole system has no electronics old school throtle switch and pray i only run 1st and 2nd in a 100yds trans is type 1 good axles threaded super diff 412 ring and pinnion any suggestions would b great or if any other info is needed just ask thanks

·
Premium Member
5,710 Posts
Just have a switch so that it will go off when your full throttle and after that it is either go or blow LOL

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok so as long as throttle switch is.set to full throttle arm it dump.clutch.and.let.her.have it and pray lol thanks for all ur guys help maybe i could get a ultimate air cooled sticker if it holds up to ur guys rep

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
We ALWAYS launched on the bottle....
started out using a button on the steering wheel and after going to EFI, let the unit trigger the hit.
My memory is not too good but as I remember Kris used the Staging brake switch to trigger the bottle.
Let go of the staging brake and the Go Juice was ON!

·
Registered
282 Posts
If your just running it through the WOT switch and nothing else,I would recommend putting a switch on the clutch so that the nitrous won't come on until the clutch is released. You sure don't want it coming on while your on the 2 step.

·
Premium Member
9,004 Posts
You might wanna try small does at first.. a hard hit on paddles can break stuff just as easy...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok cool.pray.then spray and pick up parts lol im startin with a 50 shot hopefully small.enough but make a difference and also how would u recomend puttin switch on clutch pedal thanks u.guys r a great help and have a safe happy new year

1 - 9 of 9 Posts