Aircooled Volkswagen Forum banner

Who is the best beaded jewellery manufacturer?

For Trade: 
2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  janey13 
#1 ·
If you are looking out for some best beaded jewelry manufacturers then you cannot miss out a big name that is “Vogue Crafts & Designs Pvt ltd”, a company which deals in one of the finest quality assortments in fashion jewelry, beaded jewelry, silver jewelry, imitation and many other categories.

The company offers fashion jewellery which is manufactured using premium quality metal and beads, which include glass, wooden, bone and acrylic beads. Also the designs offered by the company are distinct and matchless with unsurpassed quality. Beaded jewelry is their specialty which is completely unique and offered at reasonable prices which are affordable. Also, the major quality of the company is that they undertake the customization of the product offered by them or designed by you. The main aim of the company is to offer the best services to their clients.

#2 · (Edited)
It's beautiful indeed. I love wearing handmade jewelry, but I don't mind wearing diamonds too... haha. Are you familiar with Audrey Hepburn's famous necklace? Oh, I've been looking for something similar everywhere. My birthday is coming and I want to look fabulous, amazing and of course, unique. Maybe vogue crafts have something more close to it because all I could find so far was a necklace that only gave the 'idea' of the original, but not what I want. I saw it on https://www.bravojewellers.com. Hopefully, I'll find my dream necklace until my birthday :(

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.