Aircooled Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So....Yes I dont have a rule book handy.
Can someone tell me when a window net is required. The best I can tell its 9.99 and 135 or quicker.

This was the last this to do on my car and I've had a very hard time locating the simple yet illusive damn buckle!!

Summit was backordered. Bickel didnt ship my stuff....Im about to call Stroud and have it overnighted.

So if all else fails im wondering if its required for 10's so maybe i can run without for the weekend.

Can someone thumb through there book and help me out here...thanks.. Stressing out over this. Something so simple is being a Pain.

·
Premium Member
6,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks like my parts will show up tonight. Hope so! I like the idea of a window net...I think I like even more that I wont be restriced just in case the car wants to run.............

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
It's one of those grey areas in the way the rules are written. Essentially if you have a full cage, you need to have a window net, even if it's a 13 second car.

·
Premium Member
1,688 Posts
Brian

If you have a full roll cage you have to have a window net. Does not matter how fast or slow you go... You will find that in IHRA and NHRA the biggest difference in the two NHRA and IHRA is the time limit on them...

Wayne

1 - 8 of 8 Posts